Can someone name this song?!

Si-R
10+ year member

Canada
Can someone help me name this song for me? It is an techno song. And it starts off just some guy counting down from 10 to 0. I want to know what it is, but I have no idea. They played it at my grad and I CAN'T FIND IT Its' driving me crazy!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif :banghead: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

it's hard to say which song it is, there are lots of techno songs that start like that. If you want to find that track you'd have to search through a lot of different vinels. i have a few some where on my hard drive. look up some dj markski ski mix or other stuff by him.

I know the beginning perfectly because there is no music at all. And it is a male voice *computerzied* and he starts at 10 and counts down to 0

Originally posted by kid it's hard to say which song it is, there are lots of techno songs that start like that. If you want to find that track you'd have to search through a lot of different vinels. i have a few some where on my hard drive. look up some dj markski ski mix or other stuff by him.
Do you have any other suggestinos that for vinyls?

I have it! but i can't find it! this *****! i was just listening to it the other day! ****!!! It's an older techno song right? I mean like a year or two old. as for vinyl, i don't care for progressive, i only like deep trance or euro all the rest can kiss my ass. Paul Van Dyke, Street Beats, Timo Mas (is the ****, but it's not easy), Underworld.

Originally posted by kid I have it! but i can't find it! this *****! i was just listening to it the other day! ****!!! It's an older techno song right? I mean like a year or two old. as for vinyl, i don't care for progressive, i only like deep trance or euro all the rest can kiss my ass. Paul Van Dyke, Street Beats, Timo Mas (is the ****, but it's not easy), Underworld.
OMG!! You have to find it! I mean seriously! I need it! My life depends on it!! GAH I can't stand it! plz plz find it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif :banghead: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif :banghead:

Yeah it is an older techno song. Bout 2 years ago would have been righ tsince I graduted two years ago. Man I am old:) :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.