Can ports face each other?

srt4100
10+ year member

atx
I just built 2 boxes and they are going to be about 6 inches apart. I am using 3 inch pvc ports and wondering if the ports can be on the sides of each box and face each other. Or i could put one lower and one higher. Would this be ok? Otherwise I have to put the port next to the sub. Thanks.

One port will be releasing air towards the side of the other box that is 6 inches away, and the other port will be doing the same against the other box. I can stagger them a bit so they dont fire air in the same place. Make sense?

So you dont get pus5y...
How do I get pu$$y while im working nukka? Fuck every random woman that walks into the store, be trialed for rape by a judge, and sentenced to 10 years in federal ass rape prison, where ill turn into a ****, and then in 10 years, ill be released, and fuck you in the ass? I don't think so nukka.

How do I get pu$$y while im working nukka? Fuck every random woman that walks into the store, be trialed for rape by a judge, and sentenced to 10 years in federal ass rape prison, where ill turn into a ****, and then in 10 years, ill be released, and fuck you in the ass? I don't think so nukka.
watch how you talk to daddy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.