Can I put a Diamond S600s in the Golf IV door???

Participant count
  • Participant list

Guijs

Hi, i'm new in the forum and i'm from Brazil. I have a question:

I have a VW Golf IV. Puting a Diamond S600s in the doors original place, but the tweeter in that circular hole in the panel, i will have a good sound quality? Or i must put these speakers in a kick panel? My car audio installer sayd that the Golf IV doors is well sealed and i don't need a kick panel to have a perfect SQ. What do you say? Thanks

Check out crutchfield.com. They have a feature called "does it fit" or something like that. You just put in your make and model and it will tell you what kind of speakers you car comes with stock. If your car comes with 6.5" speakers you're good to go. If it doesn't you will either have to cut the holes bigger or not be able to use them at all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.