Can I Haz Groundpound?

What did you get?
2012 Camry SE v6

2012-toyota-camry-se-v6-3.jpg

Not a bad looking ride. Hopefully it is easier to work on than my Kia.
I'm not sure I wanna put any audio in it. I like the way the factory JBL system sounds....at least for now. I'm gonna sell all my gear and the new stuff I had bought for my new build and focus on some other hobbies of mine and maybe get some nicer wheels for it.

I'm not sure I wanna put any audio in it. I like the way the factory JBL system sounds....at least for now. I'm gonna sell all my gear and the new stuff I had bought for my new build and focus on some other hobbies of mine and maybe get some nicer wheels for it.

I thought I liked my factory system too. It lasted two weeks before I started looking to upgrade the sound. Good Luck with the other hobbies.

12 fucking pages and your gunna keep the stock system... That's the most fail I have ever heard...
Umadbro?

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

I thought I liked my factory system too. It lasted two weeks before I started looking to upgrade the sound. Good Luck with the other hobbies.
I'll probably be The same way. But thanks man

You traded in your car and got a 2012 off the lot... You just lost like 10 grand I wouldnt worry about the box design price lol
Without putting my business all out on the net, I got a WAAYY better deal than youre probably thinking....let's just say my payments are cheaper, yet still only about 3 yrs left as it was with the tC.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Why So Cereal?

5,000+ posts
Invisible Cereal
Why So Cereal?
Drowning in milk
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date