Can anyone help with mounting speakers on plastic molding?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Some mfrgrs. provide hardware with their speakers. A drywall screw or any type of machine screw should work just fine. just be careful not to poke a hole thru the surround. Common mistakes for most of us is the surround hole issue from the screw.

Thanks guys. Would have to take entire panel out to access the other side so not sure I can do that. I will try to drill a couple holes in the plastic today and put some drywall screw in. Hopefully it feels secure but they are only 6" so....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

https://www.addictiveaudioinc.com/pure-amplifiers
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer...
LOL. Some of us have Issues that another can relate too. LOL 😂 😆
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...

About this thread

IrishMike

IrishMike
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
IrishMike