Calling TEXAS PEOPLE Infowars Magazine from someone in Texas???

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen any in San Antonio. Your best luck would be to find someone on Austin where Alex Jones is located.
I found some on ebay. But I wanted to see first if anyone here had some. I emailed my sister too. To see if she can get any of the past issues. She lives in Austin

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Ill ask around...
Thanks!

Typically if you do some real research most of what he pushes is misdirection, misinformation, and spin/sensationalism to drive his ratings. AJ has a big history of being a ******** artist, take anything he is behind for entertainment purposes only.

Typically if you do some real research most of what he pushes is misdirection, misinformation, and spin/sensationalism to drive his ratings. AJ has a big history of being a ******** artist, take anything he is behind for entertainment purposes only.

Cool

I got every magazine except for the september one. I found out that is is extremely difficult to get ahold of.

Read up everybody. We need to stop big government and get this country back to how the founding fathers started it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...