Calling out johnjv29

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
too late... SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!!
Absolutely not what I am saying, rather he has **** poor communication and that is all I am saying at this point. So please don't put words in my mouth.

John,

As I have stated my intent is not to discredit you, but I NEED those pictures yesterday! We can talk on the phone later, I need the pictures emailed to me immediately!

YOU are the one who posted in a PUBLIC FORUM.. ****** idiot.. keep it to pms and private messages .. if you are going to call someone out publicly it better be for scammin

YOU are the one who posted in a PUBLIC FORUM.. ****** idiot.. keep it to pms and private messages .. if you are going to call someone out publicly it better be for scammin
Don't diss kmanian, he's one hell of a guy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

i thought so too... lol.. dont even make it public unless its a give me my money or my product now type of thing..
So you two noob are making the official rules now? LOL!

This thread got exactly the respones it was designed for. You two are just byproducts

So you two noob are making the official rules now? LOL!
This thread got exactly the respones it was designed for. You two are just byproducts
With that being said Ill lock this up. If you need it reopened shoot a mod a PM and they will open it for you.

Just want to do a final post here. John although really dropped the ball with communication, did go beyond what he needed to inorder to help me out.

Thanks John.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kmanian

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
kmanian
Grand Cayman
Start date