Calling out 808AutoFashion - confess your sins!

In all farness to the party in question, Shannon does seem like a nice guy and is open and honest with his situation, but he just doesn't get it!!

This is cut and pasted from his last correspondense with me:

"....if I wanted to steal I wouldn't be TRYING to make it right.....

as I acknowledge the fact that I didn't FULLY understand the BNIB by YOUR definition of the STANDARD definition. This is truly my first Internet transaction and I apologize for all the hassles and probs that this has caused you and yours....

I will not be able to pay you ANY monies until after the first of the NEW year.

Unless somehow money falls in my lap...LITERALLY!!

the only thing I can offer you is my good intentions and pray that you understand my whole situation...and everything else too."

Wait till I get some pics up of this thing, and you guys will laugh your asses off at this amp:eek:

Here are the pictures that I took of the actual amp in the exact condition I received it in. Keep in mind this was supposed to be "BNIB"!!!!!

The box a little beat up and dirty but not bad so far....

JL500_1box.jpg

Oh, but wait....nice huh? Looks like somone took some 100 grit after it:crazy:

JL500_1amp6.jpg

Nice scratch next to logo....

JL500_1amp8.jpg

Arial shot....

JL500_1amp.jpg

Edges all nicked up...

JL500_1amp4.jpg

More gouges and dirt....how does a new amp get dirty anyway???//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

JL500_1amp5.jpg

A few divots out of cover! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

JL500_1amp7.jpg

Man, FoxPro ~ I wouldn't have called that unit BNIM by anyone's definition - yours, standard (whatever that is supposed to mean) or anyone else's. Does the amp even work or have you bothered to hook it up to find out?

Man, FoxPro ~ I wouldn't have called that unit BNIM by anyone's definition - yours, standard (whatever that is supposed to mean) or anyone else's. Does the amp even work or have you bothered to hook it up to find out?
Haven't even bothered. Dude claimed he tested it prior to dumping....I mean....selling it.

By choice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
I got a check card works fine for me, I played the card game a few yrs ago alot cheaper to deal with cash :0)

To Whom It May Concern,

I made a HUGE mistake and I'm sorry.

not tryin to be a jackass, but that is it.

I have some things that I'm taking care of to remedy the situation.

I haven't just said *UCK YOU and left....

I'll send you the money regardless...

shannon

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/coolflash.gif.4f9740e1268764cfe452b9259e375e3b.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yourock.gif.93d527d504392657a77fa577298070a1.gif

Thanks Shannon!

***Update***

I received the following e-mail from Shannon on December 30th, 2004:

I just got word that I will be getting paid on the 5th which is next thursday.

my bank has to hold the check about a week 5-7 business days.

so I'll be able to send money as of the 17th at the latest. i hope its

sooner!!

I'll call you as soon as I have the ACTUAL money in hand and we'll make arrangements...

thanks for your patience, and I apologize once again!! have a safe and happy new year.

shannon

Fast-forward a couple of weeks to January 19th, two days after I was supposedly going to be paid back. I contacted Shannon to ask him what the deal was on January 18th and this was his response the following day:

Aloha John,

thanks for checking in with me.

i just had a death in the family

and couldn't get home to hawaii for the services.

A dear uncle died and I'm having a hard time dealing with it.

I get paid on friday the 20th and will send monies ASAP.

sorry for the delay, just been out of it lately....

shannon

My response to this message:

Understood Shannon. While I am sympathetic to your situation (once again), life aint a boll of cherries!!! I do expect an email from you tomorrow (Friday)...money or no money. I appreciate your honesty with me thus far, but this has gone on long enough. If you keep putting me off I have no choice to take further action against you. Let me ask you this: what would you do in a situation like this????

And now his latest email form January 19th:

thanks John,

well for me its a different situation.

Although the question you ask, is a good one.

First off, I know the amp in is worth at least half

of what you paid if not more.

locally here its pretty pricey

and we only have one dealer.

So if I sold it for "x" amount of dollars.

I would say this is the difference owed to me.

after making that sale.

But knowing it isnt me, I'm just trying my best

to make things right for you.

You will get an email tomorrow,

I don't get paid until the end of the work day

after 5pm MST.

thanks,

shannon

Today is Saturday January 21st, 2006 at 10:39 pm and no contact has been made!!! Keep in mind that I payed this guy on October 15th 2005!!!

I will be contacting the Yuma Police Department on Monday:)

I would do the same before he just disappears totally. He seems like a complete piece of ****. If you keep listening to his BS he is gonna do nothing but keep talking more BS hoping you will buy it. He obviously has no intention of paying you or he already would have. Contact hs police department and hope they will act on it. It's amazing some of the worthless people that are produced these days. It disgusts me.

To Whom It May Concern,
I made a HUGE mistake and I'm sorry.

not tryin to be a jackass, but that is it.

I have some things that I'm taking care of to remedy the situation.

I haven't just said *UCK YOU and left....

I'll send you the money regardless...

shannon
to you it may concern:

Pay the man his money

Stop hiding behind your "faith"

quit making excuses before you find your name the subject of a website that will be dedicated to making sure you scam no one else.

Take singing lessons for everyone's sake.

BNIB= Bad News In Box.I think thats what it means to shannon.And shannon could u plz get rid of the 808 in front of your name because u are giving hawaii a bad rep.so give this guy his money that he deserves and move on with your life.

I contacted the Yuma Police Department and they have opened a fraud investigation against the looser. Not a big surprise when the detective said "We've talked to this individual before." This guy is a total sack of shit....and he comes up with the most lame ass excuses I've ever seen. Here's a partial list:

1) Food poisioning

2) Need a place to live

3) Death in family

4) Need money for a lawyer bla bla bla

5) Don't have a job

6) Internet access is down

7) My penis fell off from acting like an ass pirate //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Next stop, small claims court!!!

BTW, If you want to know what a scammer looks like: http://www.paradiseworship.com/theworshipers.html

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

FoxPro5

5,000+ posts
Causal wanderer
FoxPro5
3 octaves higher
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies