Cadence zrs c1 or crescendo bc2000d

rp69

Senior VIP Member
Out of these two amps what is better for 1ohm load . They will be powering 2 fu 750 12".Electrical in vehicle is the big 3 xs power d3400 mechmen ho alt 220 amp run of zero awg to back split with fused distribution block down to 4awg to power amplifier. Cost is cadence 450.00 crescendo 525.00 hope this covers all grey areas

Now I am confused read that the rms is at 16v rms or is it can handle 16v . I looked on the cadence site and it does not specify what voltage the rms is ratted at. Herd good stuff about amp. I do not know but I am thinking if a amp can handle 16v it is built good . I am not sure though cause still learning maybe 16v is not any harder on amp then 14v maybe it's better to have more v

I have used the BC2k, a very decent amp, can't say anything about the other one. Pretty much the same power, get the less expensive one, it's what I would do. What is the status of your electricals?

Gotcha, side by side comparison they are very similar, and both are reputable companies. The bc2k makes it rated power at 13.8v, is it worth the $75 difference, is up to you.

Ampere Audio 3800.1 used or a DD m3c used I had 2 750's on a bc2k and not enough power.but of those 2 cadence, or a Ampere audio 2k or sundown 2k or DD m2b Crescendo's cs is ****

I am a little confused not up on all the brand names and there abbreviations. Sound like to me the crescendo was not enough . The rest I didn't catch
He was listing the other brands 2000wrms sub amps, arguably the best on the market actually, I would only add the Incriminator Audio IA20.1.

I tried to email cadence customer support today from Web site information. No success email kept coming back stating invalid address. So I called and spoke to a gentlemen in regards to the ratings on the zrs c1 . Wanted litature stating what voltage the amps rms is ratted at. He sounded very unorganized . I thinking cadence is under new management or bought out . He gave me email address and it was hisname@oncore.audio. I searched oncore audio cadence . Oncore audio is some guys new company that worked with image dynamics. Does anyone know if cadence is under new management and buy who

I tried to email cadence customer support today from Web site information. No success email kept coming back stating invalid address. So I called and spoke to a gentlemen in regards to the ratings on the zrs c1 . Wanted litature stating what voltage the amps rms is ratted at. He sounded very unorganized . I thinking cadence is under new management or bought out . He gave me email address and it was hisname@oncore.audio. I searched oncore audio cadence . Oncore audio is some guys new company that worked with image dynamics. Does anyone know if cadence is under new management and buy who
the industry is insane. who knows. might be better off going with the crescendo. not that the cadence is bad but the fact they can't handle a simple *** question it's likely that their customer service will ****..

**** i used to know a cadence rep i wanna say jason or paul(over 10 years ago) and he was a good guy and handle alot of forum issues like this. i'm going to assume they let him go which was IMO a bad move.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.