SOLD Cactus Sounds 9Ks mono amp 11,000W RMS 16V @ 1ohm!!!

TheSleeper
10+ year member

Hey every one, It pains me to have to sell this beauity, but I need the money. I bought this amp 7 months ago and its been under my bed most of the time. It has never been connected, I did how ever bring it to a few show's to display my under construction SPL car. I have more pic's, my reciept, and the spec's which I will add to this post after, I am at work now. I have everything it came with, the box, manual, remote bas knob with cord, and of course the amp. I paid $1,980 and as I said it has never been connected, it has no scratches, it is in brand new condition. I will sell it for $1,600 and you pay the shipping, it weighs about 70lbs.

Only serious inquires please.

fullviewinbox.jpg

cactuslogo.jpg
[/img]

specs.gif
[/img]

bottompartialview.jpg
[/img]

Bottomfullview.jpg
[/img]

speakerinputs.jpg
[/img]

cactussounds.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey every one! Just posting to get me to the head of the bunch. This amp will play music at .35 ohm its discusting! it has 2.5mm thick copper traces on its PCB its rediculous, it is one of the best well built amp on the markett today. It wont constantly clip-out in protect like the Stetsom amps do. Stetsom amps (large ones) are good but they need a really good battery bank, they have a small window of operating voltage. If you have less than ideal battery to the 9ks it will just put out less power it will play at 9V(alot less power). Its funny I kind of hope I dont sell this beauity.

I have two of these babies actually, I am thinking of down sizeing my build because of lack of money. But if I dont sell this one I am going to STRAP THESE ******* TOGETHER AND BURP 20K TO ONE 15!!!!!

If I do sell it I am going to use the money to buy batteries and alternator so I can run one 9ks to my T3 audio 15. I need to compete I've been trying to do this build for a year now, this build is so expensive!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.