SOLD C&D Tech Batt, Kenwood 6.5 Coax's

goose5741
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have a C&D Tech batt that I purchased at the beginning of summer and never ended up using. I payed 100 plus shipping for it. It came with two of the bottom corners slightly damaged. I charged up the battery and it held solid at 12.4 for several months sitting in my garage so I know it still functions fine and the damage is purely cosmetic. It is a UPS12-350MR battery.

Battery: 80 + Ship

Also, I have some old Kenwood 6.5 coax's that I took out of my car doors when I put my Tempo's in (which kick ass i might add). I ran the pioneers off of my HU and they sounded a lot better than the stock speakers i had in there before. As far as I know they still work perfectly, one has some messy glue on the surround I will clean up before shipping. Model # KFC-X168.

Kenwood 6.5's:20 shipped obo

Also, I am in a crunch for cash right now so I am not interested in any trades.

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

As you can see one has had the surround glued back down and it was a sloppy job, I will clean that up and put better glue on before I send it out. Besides that nothing was wrong with them when I pulled them outta my car so they should be good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.