C.A.R.S. in Old Greenwich, CT

Participant count
  • Participants list

carchrism5
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
All around amazing shop, the quality behind the work is excellent, the owner is one of the most honest business men i know, and i know that because i work there, lol. But for real the shop is amazing, extremely knowledgeable installers, only downsides are they charge close to MSRP on items, installing is $85-95 an hour, and it takes a long time to make custom boxes, but when you get your car back you never think twice about what you spent because the quality and fit is there. So if you live in fairfield county it is definetly worth checking out. Let me know if you might come by, CarChrisM5@gmail.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...