Bypassed park brake

Are the police now patrolling for persons that have overridden there parking brake wire from the head unit?

I think they have bigger better things to worry abt.

Are the police now patrolling for persons that have overridden there parking brake wire from the head unit?
I think they have bigger better things to worry abt.
right. But like they spot you without a seat belt they mighty pull you over with movie rolling.

Is bypassing the park brake worth the risk? Especially if the man is bad in your area? I thought about doing this, but I see this resulting in only one thing
I bypassed mine but I haven't even used the deck for watching movies yet. I only bypassed it to get rid of the annoying blue screen (no video/apply parking brake message) when using the aux input source for audio on my deck (DDX419) :p

bypassed mine as well, but I used a relay instead of a switch. Just convenient...
I didn't have to use a relay or a switch or anything. Just crimped the ground wires of the HU and wiring harness in with the "e-brake wire" on the HU. That's all that's needed to bypass it is to ground that wire and it's permanently bypassed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BlurredVision

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
BlurredVision
Greenville, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date