BXI-1610D Schematics/Block Diagram

Participant count
  • Participant list

bk12321
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Hifonics BXI-1610D Schematics/Block Diagram

I am having trouble finding these online, I found the user guide but no schematic. Anyone know where I might find these? Thanks

EDIT: Nevermind, found what I was looking for. I got in contact with Stephen Mantz over at ZedAudioCorp and he hooked me up with schematics to some older models as well as a ton of info on these hifonics/maxxsonics amps. He helped design a lot of the older hifonics amps, but man, he knows his stuff... great guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so messed up how companies won't give you this information, and then charge you out the ass for a 1 or 2 component repair on an amplifier. All I need is a couple components that I can't read the part numbers of, and the company wont give out the schematics (for obvious reasons, I suppose).

Has anyone had any success with getting hifonics schematics/block diagrams???

With the amount of crap being copied and knocked-off overseas, I don't really blame them. Even their own amps are knock-offs made over seas these days. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif If you could find someone with the same model they can read the part numbers off the component for you with a magnifying glass. Otherwise, without the schematic your best guess is to use a component with similar values.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.