BVeirs Never Finished Paying Me

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bettr n' Revrse
5,000+ posts

I do what I want
I didnt wanna post this but it has been weeks now and he still hasnt paid me for the shipping on my Brutus... He paid me for the amp and agreed to pay me for shipping when I found out how much it was and sent him the tracking number... I went out of town the next day and left the tracking number at home so I told him to wait for the amp to arrive to pay just to confirm it was sent which he agreed to... I waited and waited and heard nothing so I txted him and havent gotten much of a reply to... Sent him another the other day and he said he was sorry but he was in the hospital... txted him again yesterday since I figured he would be at least good enough to send it but got no reply... I know its just shipping but that could fill my car up for the week which these days is quite a bit......

whats up with that god dam "hospital excuse"? it seems like every time someones full of sh1t they say they were in the hospital.

WTF? do bs scammers need to have their heads drained cause the BS is coming out their ears???

whats up with that god dam "hospital excuse"? it seems like every time someones full of sh1t they say they were in the hospital.
WTF? do bs scammers need to have their heads drained cause the BS is coming out their ears???
Hell if I know lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Bettr n' Revrse

5,000+ posts
I do what I want
Bettr n' Revrse
Grand Junction, CO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied