Buying a Table Saw at Sear's today:Need help please

Well guys I wanna thank all you guys for your help......Just came back from sear's and this is the one I bought.....I checked out all the ones that were in my budget and even though this cost the most within my budget it was real sturdy...didnt budge like the cheaper ones and look solid.....thanks again guys for all your help!

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00921807000P?keyword=table+saw

Thank you but so far its looking like a pain in the ass to assemble....so far I assembled the stand and that took a while....it comes with a **** book for instructions.....however I am excited!

I bought the following table saw 3 years ago and it is awesome.

Table Saw

Good luck with your new saw. Nearly any table saw is going to be better than cutting with a circular saw. There will be some folks that disagree just because they have already gone through the trouble of making straight line jigs.

No but logic dictates that the second one would/should be more sturdy than the first.
Actually the first one is more sturdy.The second one is made to be portable so the legs colapse.The first one is rigid.

Mine is similar to the first one but has an outfeed on either side to accomadate lager pieces of wood.And the rip fence is a little different(more stable).

Well guys I wanna thank all you guys for your help......Just came back from sear's and this is the one I bought.....I checked out all the ones that were in my budget and even though this cost the most within my budget it was real sturdy...didnt budge like the cheaper ones and look solid.....thanks again guys for all your help!
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00921807000P?keyword=table+saw

Sweetness...let me know how you like it, i'm thinking of upgrading to this one or the one with the router attachment...now post some build pics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:p:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BigSix

10+ year member
Whippin the Bass
BigSix
Austin,Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date