buyer beware

ibanender
10+ year member

Miss Cleo in disguise
Starting in March of this year, I was made a promise. This promise was made by Iraggi Alternators, and this promise hasn't been kept. Alma Gates gave Dominick Iraggi some phase shifters in trade for an alternator. Alma can not use the alternator due to her sponsors, however, she said she would give the alternator to a competitor that could use it. This competitor was myself. There was brief contact on what I needed and I was assured it would be shipped the next week, then the next week, then the next week, then 2 weeks. 7 months later, the excuse I get is "we are short on parts", after the excuse of "all sponsorship deals are pushed to the end of the line" for 5 months. Now, I know what you are thinking "so he didnt have parts, and he had other paying people to attend to". I'll put a stop to that right here. A friend of mine ordered an alternator from him for his Ford, he got it, it did not work out of the box and he would not give a refund. However, he did offer to give him a free GM alternator for his troubles. Now, I feel there were no intentions of fulfilling his end of the trade with Alma since he can get alternators to paying customers and also give customers free alternators instead of the prior obligations. The way I see it, he stole phase shifters from Alma.

You may have had another experience yourself, but this is my experience and I feel others should know about it themselves so they can make their own judgements before purchasing.

I will ask Alma Gates today on this info..no offence just want to get it all straight....thanx for the heads up...

I have dealt with him..and I don't think his alts do what he says they do...

I emailed Dom over two weeks ago, left numerous messages on his office's machine. Still no response on his end. I'm calling B.S.

He said he was offering 1/2 off on all his Domestic alts, in order to restore his rep, but even if he gave them away for free, it wouldnt help what seems to be an uphill battle.

I still need an alternator, so whats up?

I am still waiting on more info on this case....As well, I will get a number for you tall and get a "real" alt. And it will do what they say it will do....

im still waiting to hear back from Dominick. Im gonna get it somewhere else if he doesnt want to contact me. I left messages, emails, PMs, what else do I have to do!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ibanender

10+ year member
Miss Cleo in disguise
ibanender
a happy place
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies