Buy my stuff! Men's Stuff (North Face, Air Jordan, Reebok, Garmin, iPad, Watches)

Participant count
  • Participant list

kpozr2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Men's Stuff (North Face, Air Jordan, Reebok, Garmin, iPad, Watches)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Listed in local ad

Price:

Also listed in ad, PayPal only. Gift preferred, I have plenty of positive feedback here.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Ships USPS Priority on me

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

How the keyboard case work, does ot connect via Bluetooth well. How would you rate the condition
It's new, used once. Comes with charging cord. Connects via Bluetooth and has a built in extended battery with USB port to connect other devices.

really that much for reeboks? lol glws... more than the deadstock jordans? glws.....
Yep, the DS Jordan's aren't the retro or OG released number line like the I, II, III etc so they aren't as valuable to collectors. However, the questions were/are a big shoe that hasn't been rereleased in a while and more iconic than the J's. Of course everything is OBO. Thanks for the repeated glws and lol though, you 2013 members are all so tough and snarky online

Yep, the DS Jordan's aren't the retro or OG released number line like the I, II, III etc so they aren't as valuable to collectors. However, the questions were/are a big shoe that hasn't been rereleased in a while and more iconic than the J's. Of course everything is OBO. Thanks for the repeated glws and lol though, you 2013 members are all so tough and snarky online
yes, i am very up to date with the kicks, and i was being honest with the GLWS, glad to see you point out that I am a 2013 member.. yeah i'm new... lovin the site though, sorry it came about snarky, not the best at typing.... don't try to be tough online, i'm tough in person, but where did you get anything like toughness out of my comment? i just didn't know reeboks went for that much, i follow jordans alot but i been gone for the last ten years so i'm catching back up on stuff... I like the j's, wish they were 10.5 or 11 like the other shoes!!! any trades on watches?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kpozr2

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
kpozr2
Iowa CIty, IA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies