bump - n - ugly feedback thread

bought a Kicker ZX650.4, communication was excellent could not have asked for more, the shipping was fast and was wrapped very very good!!! Bad ass amp, completely happy with my purchase!!! THANKS!!!

Moved this from feedback section.

Yesterday, 01:29 PM #1

Ridinhi

CarAudio.com Elite

bump - N - ugly... A+

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great dude here. Bought an amp from him on Tuesday and it got here today. Lightnin fast shipping. Now thats what i call business. Thanks man!

Moved this from feedback section

bump - N - ugly AAA++++ Seller

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bought a Kicker 400.1 from him and it arrived packaged very well and in 3 days. He kept me updated with the tracking info, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks Man

Refs:polecat, Jntar, Terryracing86, Forced306stang, Lwrddenali, Lifted95blaze, IonSql, Jordantyler, Knotslck, Etznova, Dkguitarist, Maldecido33, Jeeper07, kotec123, Oxsign, Hintzyboyz, Lilmaniac2, R/T Pimp, Vitveet ,CRXBMPN, BassAddictJ, IloveBass, Platniumxpimp, 1 Hugh Jass, Tehgregzor, Gsxrtin, Wong05tsx, craigzter(x2), Sotelomichael, Bump - N - ugly & My Ebay ID: Ministepper

Just got a Kicker 400.1 from him and he shipped the next day and it was packaged very well and he also communicated well. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again, thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Great seller an excellent communication. He got the subs he sold me shipped out quickly and gave me the tracking number. USPS was especially slow and he kept in touch with me during the week and a half it took to get to me to make sure the subs got to me all right. They were packaged well and as exactly as described. Don't worry about buying stuff from bump, he is a real stand up guy.

bought a 18" RD Audio Heavyweight from this guy and just got it today and its in great

shape and was packaged good great communicator and shipping was pretty fast to....i

would do business with this guy any day

bought a 18" RD Audio Heavyweight from this guy and just got it today and its in great

shape and was packaged good great communicator and shipping was pretty fast to....i

would do business with this guy any day

Great seller, my buddy needed an amp and so I picked up a kicker 400.1. Shipped extremely fast! Thanks again.

One of the best sellers I've ever encountered, period. Bought a kicker XPL12 on sunday and had it in my hands on wednesday. Excellent communication throughout even when another member tried to weasel in on the deal. Bump is a stand up guy and I would do business with him any time. Thanks again man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bump - N - ugly

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
bump - N - ugly
Santa Fe , Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies