btl n2 or 9500?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I dont think either of them could take that for daily.
The BTL won't be a fan of it but it will have a better time handling it over the 9500. Honestly if you wanna run that much power daily look at the N3, SP4, zcon, mayhem, etc.

Oops forgot It's two 12s... Sorry..
Wait, so 4k to both subs or 4k per sub? If it's 4k to both subs I would run the 9500's.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

9500 what ?
I think it's safe to assume he's talking about DD

hard choice , i know the dd 's will take 4k easy and want more.same can be said about the fi too ,but i can't tell you how much more with the n2 ,i do know that the older triple stack fi btl would take a ton of power like the mayhem tho.

hard choice , i know the dd 's will take 4k easy and want more.same can be said about the fi too ,but i can't tell you how much more with the n2 ,i do know that the older triple stack fi btl would take a ton of power like the mayhem tho.
Yeah I'm getting another btl no matter what.... Was just wondering kinda haha also one of my buddies thinks he knows everything about subs and says he's going to be doing 40k watts for under 3k$. Wtf. Says he's getting two 9500 18s and memphis pr 12s as mids . Retard.sorry this just made me think of it...

Yeah I'm getting another btl no matter what.... Was just wondering kinda haha also one of my buddies thinks he knows everything about subs and says he's going to be doing 40k watts for under 3k$. Wtf. Says he's getting two 9500 18s and memphis pr 12s as mids . Retard.sorry this just made me think of it...
your friend is a tard then ,i've never seen 40k watts rms for 3k even 2 sd 16 k amps will cost him over 4,500 if he gets a deal from sd as a competitor

your friend is a tard then ,i've never seen 40k watts rms for 3k even 2 sd 16 k amps will cost him over 4,500 if he gets a deal from sd as a competitor
Yeah he says hes getting a deal from dd. And that 3k$ is total. Amps batts subs wire alts everything. He says I'm a Retard and I don't know what I'm talking about cuz I say it's bs. Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.