brz1700rms to much?

Participant count
  • Participant list
It'll be fine. They are a tad underbuilt though, you might see around ~1300Wrms depending on the electrical you have to feed it. I'm guessing at ~1300Wrms because of what I've seen before with Hifonics amplifiers but I'm not too sure on the latest stuff..

I cant comment on the BRZ1700.1d as I have no first hand experience with it.

Now I have the BRZ 2100.1d(2) and it dose just a tad over rated at 2ohms.

I did a quick clamp test and it did just over 1450 watts with a 2.2ohm load using a 45hz tone.

I have not tested it at 1 ohm or 4 ohms but I may one day.

Now with that, like was said, this can/will vary with application.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They were awesomne man. The components and Coax speakers I shoulk have kept. Theyre amps were pretty nice too. I never ran any of theyre subs...
Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that...
Oh, just for future reference. Put $800 OBO, or you will only get that $600, or less. ;)
If your audio system constantly draws more amperage than your alt produces, it will drain your battery, to the point of the battery needing to be...
The one and only mtx amp I've run was like that (it was black with the fake chrome platistic badging back in '01 I think) the first time I made a...

About this thread

playyamxz550

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
playyamxz550
Memphis
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date