brown 30gb zune $80!!!!

Pottro 563
10+ year member

lovin stank *** hoes
Dubuque
Like the title say i have a brown 30 gb zune with leather case. the battery went bad and i called zune they had me reset zune and i dont ahve the music on my computer anymore so its not worth it for me to just look at 30gb zune and not use it. but i have not replaced the battery yet. for $18 zune sends you a new battery under warranty and the tooling to install battery properly. i have original box,manual,documentation,cd and usb cord. ear buds are kind of nasty so im not going to include unless you really want them. so the zune right now has nothing on it and is in perfect shape. i will include the heavy duty leather case too.

zune.jpg

what i want is $80 plus shipping or

call of duty world at war for xbox 360

or small ipod plus cash.(whatever ones hold only like 300 songs.)

and other new release xbox 360 games or accesories.

while i made a thread i suppose i will post up my multi meters and digi camera too. multi meters are fluke and hardly used. digi is a samsung and eats batteries. the digi i am open to offers so i will say $50 shipped.

the multi meters i want $60 each or will take trades. again COD world at war takes priority will considered a lot of other 360 games though.

multimeters.jpg

Can you get the battery first?
yea i can have them send or order from outside source. i will then just charge more $. the zune right now will work just it will have really short battery life even after long hours of charging.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Pottro 563

10+ year member
lovin stank *** hoes
Pottro 563
Dubuque
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies