Bronco on 44's! (in Il)

Participant count
  • Participant list

indytrucks
10+ year member

Konichiwa *******!
I have an '86 with a '96 front clip that I need to get rid of asap. It doesn't run ATM though. Needs a new battery and a tune up. It also need the trans swapped out. I do however have another trans for it that goes with it. I also have another TC and some other misc. spare parts to go with it too. I just swapped out the fuel tank to a plastic one and put in some new fuel lines. New Warn hubs too. 6" Superlift and 3" body lift. Front tires are like new. Rears are about half. I'm asking 1500 OBO. Please feel free to make offers. May trade depending on what you have. Call or text me at 815-382-3615 anytime. NEED THIS GONE!!!!! Loctaed in Crystal Lake, Illinois.

iPhone002.jpg

iPhone007.jpg

bronco8.jpg

bronco7.jpg

iPhone0231.jpg

if you werent so far away id make an offer on it. would be a good replacement for my old ones to take to the river

hauling it wouldnt be a problem. its the fact of a little over 8 hours round trip. because of that and needing some work my offer would be fairly low

It will run. Needs a battery and trans changed out. Come do it and I'll let you get it stuck. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

only thing that ***** about jacked up trucks is workin onthe motor lol .. i had a f100 with 12" lift on 40s and had to use a step ladder or stand on the brush guard to do anythign to it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

indytrucks

10+ year member
Konichiwa *******!
indytrucks
Yokosuka, Japan.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies