tuck05
10+ year member

SLAMMIN ORGASMS
Item(s) for Sale:

Cadence Txa1000D

Cadence ZRS10

Power Acoustik OV2-1250

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Cadence Txa1000D - Broken... It did turn on and go into protect. 4 pieces were cut off the board and now it turns on without going into protect. I never found where to order the pieces.

Cadence ZRS10 - Broken... Turns on and powers up normally but no output. Transformer leg came loose and it was ghetto soldered. It has terrible white paint job.

Power Acoustik OV2-1250 - Broken... Turns on and powers up normally but no output. No burnt spots on the board or anything.

Both of the cadence amps are missing some screws. All the parts are there though. No bass knobs.

Price:

Cadence Txa1000D $65 shipped OBO CONUS

Cadence ZRS10 $80 shipped OBO

Power Acoustik OV2-1250 $45 shipped OBO

If interested make offer. May take trades. All three amps are in my way. Need to sell. Paypal preferred.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

oct2011063.jpg

oct2011072.jpg

oct2011060.jpg

oct2011055.jpg

oct2011048.jpg

oct2011008.jpg

oct2011005.jpg

More pictures showing ghetto solder and pieces and where the pieces went. I can get the numbers on the pieces if interested.

Pictures by tuck - Photobucket

I see I didn't put the date on the paper. This stuff is mine. Here is a vid of the cadence zrs10 from a while back on 1 15.

Whats wrong with them ?
Cadence Txa1000D - Broken... It did turn on and go into protect. 4 pieces were cut off the board and now it turns on without going into protect. I never found where to order the pieces.

Cadence ZRS10 - Broken... Turns on and powers up normally but no output. Transformer leg came loose and it was ghetto soldered. It has terrible white paint job.

Power Acoustik OV2-1250 - Broken... Turns on and powers up normally but no output. No burnt spots on the board or anything.

Both of the cadence amps are missing some screws. All the parts are there though. No bass knobs.

Assume the worst. I am not an amplifier expert. Both the cadence amps were ran at .5 ohm for over a year. Eventually both of them screwed up. I got the PA in trade and have no idea what happened to it.

I can take more pictures if interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.