breaking in

ur gonna get diff opinions on this, some ppl dont believe in breaking in, personally i say give it 2 weeks of moderate listening, i do it for the piece of mind heh, but thas jus me

ur gonna get diff opinions on this, some ppl dont believe in breaking in, personally i say give it 2 weeks of moderate listening, i do it for the piece of mind heh, but thas jus me
So much for piece of mind. I was cranking mine pretty loud the first day I got them in. No problems so far.

I've never broke in my speakers and they are fine, I only break in my subs for about a week befor I start to beat on them. Some people say break them in, some don't. The people that don't say they don't have any problems with them, so it's just up to you on what you want to do. If you'll feel safer breaking them in then do it.

I think I blew my Kicker RMB6 cause I didn't break em in //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I only ran 75 w RMS to em and it wasn't even near max power of the amp and the speaks are rated at 125 w RMS.

Thats good advice, in another thread I read I said that its not worth blowing something you paid top dollar for.

So much for piece of mind. I was cranking mine pretty loud the first day I got them in. No problems so far.
You wouldn't be saying that if you fvcked up your brand new speakers now would you ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cop.gif.57eb2cc10a7efd04d31083ca3c30d53c.gif

Adam

You wouldn't be saying that if you fvcked up your brand new speakers now would you ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cop.gif.57eb2cc10a7efd04d31083ca3c30d53c.gif
Adam
Exactly, if u dont blow it n u "break em in" u think its cause of that even though it may not be

Exactly, if u dont blow it n u "break em in" u think its cause of that even though it may not be
I can't understand what you are trying to type but complete sentences would be a great start. Now, what were you saying or asking??

Adam

Thats good advice, in another thread I read I said that its not worth blowing something you paid top dollar for. Adam
AMEN

Break them in for about a week. It only makes sense. car audio costs too frickin' much to risk screwing somthing up that you just got. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bawling.gif.6287aa5d1d447c8af063fc9466e822ef.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

the_flatlander

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
the_flatlander
Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date