Brax X2000 version 1 mint

Participant count
  • Participant list

uvoo114
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Up for sale is a BRAX X2000 version 1 so it does not have any built-in crossover control settings. This version uses the "circuit control card" for the crossover points. This amp does come with 2 70hz crossover CCC so you can flip the cards to 70hz high or low pass and you can also flip the cards to fullpass as well. I bought this amp from a guy who used it as a demo and never power it up. I powered the amp up for a minute or so when purchasing it to make sure it does work. The amp is in great shape and I would rate it at 9.5 out of 10. The amp does come with a wood box but it belongs to the other amp that I sold. This amp is in better condition then the other one so I kept the box for this amp instead so the serial number of the amp and box do not match. I don't have the manual or the birth sheet but it does come with the fuse, fuse holder and the Allen Wrenches. The reason I am selling this because I have no rooms for 3 amps setup so 2 channel amp is a no go for me. If you have any question, please call or text 408-605-4086 because I don't check my email during the day.

190 x 2 at 4 ohm

370 x 2 at 2 ohm

550 x 2 at 1 ohm

750 x 1 bridged at 4 ohm

1115 x 1 bridged at 2 ohm

http://magnitola.org/attachments/nastroika-sistemy/141847d1318278879-Magnitola-Avtozvuk-x1000_2000.pdf

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

$1100 shipped within the U.S except Hawaii and Alaska.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
for anyone that doesnt know.. BRAX makes some of the highest end pure sq hand built equipment in the world. period. up there with best of the best.

beautiful amp glws!

oh ANY TRADES?? tru technology c7.4t copper tube amp?

for anyone that doesnt know.. BRAX makes some of the highest end pure sq hand built equipment in the world. period. up there with best of the best.
beautiful amp glws!

oh ANY TRADES?? tru technology c7.4t copper tube amp?
Thanks for the bump. I would have to cough up a grand to you with a trade is too much for me right now. Good luck with your sale as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

uvoo114

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
uvoo114
San Jose, Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date