Bravo DVD Player - mp4 not reading

Participant count
  • Participant list

the75

I just had a Bravo DVD player installed in my car. It has an SD slot & a USB flash drive input. The manual says that it reads mp3, wma, mp4, etc... I have successfully tested mp3 audio files, but I cannot get it to recognize mp4 video files. I've tried both SD & USB inputs, but no luck. I've searched high and low on the internet for help, but found nothing. All I want to do is put some digital movies on a flash drive and play them over the monitor.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I would recommend to get on F.Book @ Old School Stereo and run a Want To Buy thread there. Im sure someone is hoarding one, maybe even a BNIB one...
Is there a BT, USB or other AUX option? May be time to convert your CDs to a solid sate option and use it until you replace the init altogether.
you did. https://www.caraudio.com/threads/double-din-cd-player-with-screen-mirroring-a-link-android-auto-budget.614240/#post-8864499 OP:
AGAIN sonic does the same install stuff for free as well! Get a head unit with 4v preouts and 6 rca preouts as well they will be setup as front...

About this thread

the75

the75
San Diego CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
the75