brands you know are good but have an illogical disdain for

Kicker as well. I used to love kicker stuff until the cosmetics got really bizarro alien industrial looking. Right around when the solo barics went square. Rockford as well since I had problems early on with my 400a4 back in the day. Plus those stupid crossover chips were annoying. Glad I went with Zapco after that mistake. My AG360 I replaced it with finally had an issue with an RCA 20 years later. JL I only dislike because I feel they are overpriced, but I would have no issue running their stuff, and have in the past.

Kicker as well. I used to love kicker stuff until the cosmetics got really bizarro alien industrial looking. Right around when the solo barics went square. Rockford as well since I had problems early on with my 400a4 back in the day. Plus those stupid crossover chips were annoying. Glad I went with Zapco after that mistake. My AG360 I replaced it with finally had an issue with an RCA 20 years later. JL I only dislike because I feel they are overpriced, but I would have no issue running their stuff, and have in the past.
what kind of issues did you have with the 400a4?

JL- Everyone that had JL subs in my area when I was in high school 2001-2004 were just always so cocky. They'd have their 3 10s or 2 12s  W0s or W3s crammed in a sealed box thinking they were the **** n would talk all kinds of **** on my setup, had 2 12" L7s and would really let me have it when I had the RE SX 15" cuz theyd never heard of RE so theyd just yap yap n I'd let them and funny enough they always lost their voices after I'd play my setup. 

Never liked RF or MTX for the same reason. And I absolutely HATED Audiobahn n their chrome ****, although I refuse to recognize them as a good brand...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.