brahma

and they dont have a d4 brahma do they? the website says they do but..... I just want the nine1 cause its got a good variety of power range so i can switch up if i ever feel like it and not have to buy another amp

Do you need to slam the piss out of yourself? I have mine on about 600-1000 rms (i don't really know, Clarion DPX1000.2 amp is old as ****) and it slams very nicely, and gets loud enough- more than loud enough. And my box is about 32 htz. Bhramas are very efficient, clean, so the extra 600+ watts you might get are all overkill or for getting that extra db at comps.

BTW, Mk2 owns MK1 when inverted, MK1 wins when not. Although one thing- I still cannot figure out that logo.

I do wanna slam the piss outta my self but dont wanna go overkill on power.

yea it took me forever to figure out that the logo on the brahma is a bull

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.