Bracing

if its a square box you will be fine but if its thin and wide you may need bracing really depends on the box shape. if you have large flat areas there will be a need for bracing

if its a square box you will be fine but if its thin and wide you may need bracing really depends on the box shape. if you have large flat areas there will be a need for bracing
It's kinda hard to get any panels long enough to need bracing while limiting the box to 1.5cubes.

the stronger the better. never too much bracing as long as it doesn't interfere with the space the speaker needs. i built a .7 cu/ft box and it needed bracing, i like overkill

Aw hell wtf was I thinking. You should totally triple layer the entire box plus fully fiberglass the inside, like 9 layers, and then intertwine a dozen 1" threaded rods through that thang. Seriously bro that's how all the youtube know-it-alls, I mean pros do it.

Aw hell wtf was I thinking. You should totally triple layer the entire box plus fully fiberglass the inside, like 9 layers, and then intertwine a dozen 1" threaded rods through that thang. Seriously bro that's how all the youtube know-it-alls, I mean pros do it.
This is for a .2ft^3 sealed box for a 6.5" sub, right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.