Box Volume.

Originally posted by BigBoomer Can anyone figure the volume of this box?

W= 46"

D= 7 1/2"

H= 17"

Thanx

P.S.

Yo, Jmac, this is the box you cauculated for me, but i gave you the wrong dimensions. :eek:

:eek:
wtf? are you retarded? thats a freaking rectangular box man! V=w*d*h ...this gives you in^3.....divid by 12^3 and you get ft^3....make sure that you use inside demensions

Originally posted by evo2k3 wtf? are you retarded? thats a freaking rectangular box man! V=w*d*h ...this gives you in^3.....divid by 12^3 and you get ft^3....make sure that you use inside demensions
Originally posted by evo2k3 wtf? are you retarded? thats a freaking rectangular box man! V=w*d*h ...this gives you in^3.....divid by 12^3 and you get ft^3....make sure that you use inside demensions

Originally posted by geonn thatd be 3.4 cubic feet

hold on a second...not to make this another flaming thread, but you asked someone else to calculate the volume of a RECTANGULAR box!! i mean come on, my 8 year old bro can do that, and i even told you exactly how to do it, so dont go calling me 'stupid' when i am not the ignorant one. thanks, my flamming is done. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by THE IDIOT, evo2k3 hold on a second...not to make this another flaming thread, but you asked someone else to calculate the volume of a RECTANGULAR box!! i mean come on, my 8 year old bro can do that, and i even told you exactly how to do it, so dont go calling me 'stupid' when i am not the ignorant one. thanks, my flamming is done.
Originally posted by THE IDIOT, evo2k3 hold on a second...not to make this another flaming thread, but you asked someone else to calculate the volume of a RECTANGULAR box!! i mean come on, my 8 year old bro can do that, and i even told you exactly how to do it, so dont go calling me 'stupid' when i am not the ignorant one. thanks, my flamming is done.

Originally posted by Jmac Assuming 3/4" MDF with a divider ...

1.1 ft^3/chamber after speaker displacement.

Assuming no divider ...

1.12 ft^3/sub after speaker displacement

Both assuming the dimensions you gave were external ...
yes that is right i just didnt really feel like thinkin about it so i just gave him the volume with those dimensions

Bigboomer ur a little F@G and u no what i think i now no what thundertunes was like thanks for showing me u dumba$$ little alien ur a discrace to mankind grow up. Or wait is this thundertunes someone tell me cause his pissing me off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.