box plans?

substance
10+ year member

houston
i was wonderin if anyone could help me with some box plans. I have 2 pioneer premier TS-W105C/DVC i took out the center seat and console of my single cab. the width in between the two seats is 13.5" (rather not have it any less, it fits perfect) max length ~31" and height i would like ~14" (that doesnt have the actual chamber hight, i could put longer sides or legs on the sides to raise it up so i can have an arm rest ) also i want it down firing. I made one 2 days ago, and i dont think i planned it out right, plus the box is leaking somewhere. (cant find the leak) and its a single chamber, i think i need the next one to have two seperate chambers? sealed or ported? drawing of current box and specs . i forgot to mention on there i used 3/4" mdf. and the subs are down firing theres also space at the bottom between the front and back for the bass to come out. i didnt know if i should i have left space there or not. Im looking for some serious SPL here. at least as much as i can get out of these subs. i have them wired 4 ohm mono to a PPI PC2600 if that helps any. i would take any suggestions. thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.