box plans

Participant count
  • Participant list
for 4 15s, my cargo area (expedition) is 4feet x 3feet. not sure on optimal box size, prob 16cuft. im going to have alot of bracing also though

prob port up sub up becuase i think thats all thatd fit since box would take up all of trunk

thered be like 6 inches from the back to the back door. and the portd have to be on the top of the back, since the bottom will be batteries. how much would you charge for you to design it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Start by laying the larger bottom panel in an open space, then slowly “dry” assemble it by laying the pieces where they go like a puzzle. It...
These are also very good drivers, some of the best bang for the busk on shallow mounts. DD Audio SL610-D2 10"...
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.

About this thread

taintedplay

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
taintedplay
dallas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date