Box for 3 Type-R subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Miller
10+ year member

$
I would like to build a box for 3 10" Type-R subs and I'm not sure what dimensions I should use. I would like it to be a deep sounding bass and powerful so probably a pretty big box. My trunk width is around 34 inches wide ( 98 grand cherokee, so I may be able to throw out the spare in the back for an extra 10 inches) and depth and height isnt an issue. Does anyone have any recommendations for dimensions??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I would just go with a ported box tuned from 32 hz. - 35 hz.
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of...

About this thread

Miller

10+ year member
$
Miller
Chicago,IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date