boston spg 555

leddhed

ohio
Item(s) for Sale: SOLD used boston spg555 2ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition: very used but still sound great cone has had crack repair done to it. good coil.

Price: $150 or wanting to trade with some cash for a 15" sub that will handle a kicker zx1500.1

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: depends

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a format to follow. Need to put up pics with a username as you do not have the required 10 positive feedback scores. If you can provide pics and everything I may be interested in this. This is seriously one of the best subs ever made IMO.

you bet as soon as my wife gets back. we will post pics. she is the one to figure out how to do post them. i have a very short fuse when it comes to dealing with computer jargon. i thought my username was up with my snowman pic in blue letters leddhed

In the car audio community, unfortunately, there have been many many scammers. A pic with your username and date actually means to write your username and date on a piece of paper. Then take a picture with the paper next to your item for sale. This way we know that you actually have the sub, in its current condition, today. Your username does appear at the top of the screen. Hope that clears up a bit what we are asking for

how do i put my user name in the top of the post? are we talking about me calling myself leddhed? i understand about the picture with the paper. i am sorry to say though i think the sub is sold tonight. the guy that was supposed to buy it two weeks ago is supposed to get it tonight.

sorry the sub is sold. aztec what do you mean by "sure it is". and i see other people that have sold on their ad. how do i do that?

and that is the only sub i have for sale besides a sun down e15. i am looking for something a little better than that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.