boring box for old RE SE 10 spiced up with custom grill

406er
10+ year member

box builder extraordinair
Winnipeg,Mb
customer wanted a box with a flushed sub and a custom grill. the grill is really what i want to show off. all it is, is 3/8 aluminum rod that i got from home depot that i bent with a steel tubing bender for brake and fuel lines. resesed abs vents round out the box. the customer is gonna have the box lineXed. i dont think ive seen a home made grill like this be, ive seen the prefab wich is where i stole the idea from. i think this looks a tad cleaner

sorry for the shity cel pics

376714136.jpg

376714137.jpg

376714140.jpg

376714142.jpg

143.4 with only a single re10 in a sonoma???????
re-read my sig

Wondering why u went with 2 3" aeros instead of 1 4"?
wanted to do something different really, and we wanted a little more then usual port area. we had the space, so why not use it. and i actuly have a 4" port on my RE RE 10 i have in my jeep

I love this Idea, I just bought some 3/8 and am gonna do this on my build.I will have 2 10"s on each side and think I might extend the length to cover both subs. I will have to s how strong this is. What is your opinion on securing these rods. I will have the subs semi recessed so I will have the 3/4 to feed the rod into. I dont have a line bender on hand so I might just try to do it by hand or I guess I can take it somewhere and use theirs.

well when you put 4 subs under your rear seat and have an 8yo son who sits back there you gotta keep them safe some how. Thes is the best looking option I have found.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.