Boomer Mcloud

kevin85193
10+ year member

boost?
NJ
Anyone ever go to this store. My friend was just telling me about it(hes never been there himself). He said he found it in the yellow pages. But, I'm almost positive theres no Boomer Mcloud where it says it is.

EAST BRUNSWICK 261 State Route 18 South

I've been on RT 18 all my life and I've never seen this place, heh! I'll have to call up though.

Although, they have one in Edison I pass all the time on the way to college. (Atleast, I think thats Boomer Mcloud since I see Rims etc in the windows)

EDISON 2084 Woodbridge Avenue

anywho, kinda went off topic. Anyone ever delt with this place?

Haha! That's funny. Yeah, I have delt with that place.

My roomate went there to get his deck installed, do you know how much they charged him? There was no removing of any panels, no futzing around.. it was a simple keyed installation. He charged him 100 dollars. The owner (huge ass black dude) doesn't like chit chat, he only wants business.. which he'll never get from me since his customer service *****.

It's not a small place, and it says Boomer McCloud's on a large sign out front. it's right after the OfficeMax, and before the McDonald's headed southbound from New Brunswick.

The one thing I can say is that they have a nice establishment. Check it out if you like, just expect to be followed around a bit if they don't know you.

hm.. I suppose you mean the old officemax since it was just moved next to best buy. Weird how I've never seen the place before and I'm always on 18

Is it in the office max development?(by circuit city) or is it on the other side of the road?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

kevin85193

10+ year member
boost?
kevin85193
NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date