bolting to floor

Good thing about doing a wood floor you don't compromise the integrity of the vehicle. In this neck of the woods my poor gp sees all elements, rain,sleat,snow, and the biggest killer SALT!

I didn't want to make any more wholes or open any other areas to rust and corrosion!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

dang. got all the carpet and everything out, so i went under the car to find the right place, and the place i need to bold it to.....is covered in a metal plate. the area i need is the ONLY place covered my like a structural support beam plate thing. ugh

edit: idea, would it be dumb to bolt my box to like 1x4 or 2x4's on the bottom (like 2 of em) and then drill farther down on the wood. ie
boxidea2.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.