KnightWhoSaysNI
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Oregon
Item(s) for Sale:

SoundStream DTR1.3400D

Stable and rated down to .5ohm @ 3400watts RMS

Item(s) Description/Condition:

BNIB, Also this is the newest Generation DTR as well.

Price:

$450 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Paypal Only Please

I don't have any selling history on the site but if you go check me out over at DIYMA.com I have sold a ton over there and have 100% positive history, just check my itrader status.

No trades, need $$$

Here's a linky to a lower model being tested if you have doubts about the output,

http://www.soundstream.com/Media/ima...D-TOWER_RV.pdf

IIRC they don't make these any more so it is a unique unit that the buyer surely won't regret buying
they have started making these again. in fact the one is the pic or OP is a new one, the one in the pic of guy who clamped is the first gen ones

just saying

Would this thing safely do daily .25 ohm? Doubting it but someone may be able to chime in on this from personal experience.
yes they can with alot of power and when you know what your doing.. mistakes althoe where jast a matter of protect, and turning the amp off and back on but they do play music at .25

They CAN play daily @ .25, but I wouldn't even run my D5/9 @ .25 daily. It just isn't worth it. These DTR's have very solid protection on them though.

They're a little finicky @ .125 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

KnightWhoSaysNI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
KnightWhoSaysNI
Oregon
Start date
Participants