bnib SA15 with bad coil?

Participant count
  • Participant list
no i did that already.. its like its not connected or something.. how hard should i push down?? the weird thing is.. i got it on a bench right now.. when the good coil is hooked up it plays and hits hard.. when i connect the second coil. it burps but then still plays the same as with only 1 coil hooked up.. still no reading on 1 of the coils.. not a bad reading.. just no reading what so ever as if my leads weren't even connected.. i visually inspected everything possible.. everything looks like it should..

it was bought offline 6 months ago and he cant find the original paper work were he bought it.. guess im just screwed.

it was bnib when he gave it to me. im first person to use it so he didnt no about the bad coil... sundownz is there anything you can do to help me here??

Assuming he purchased it from an authorized online retailer they likely have a record of his transaction.

I am assuming you have been messaging me on Facebook as well ? So I can simply reply in one place.

The warranty is very clear and simple -- by technicality only the original owner has warranty on woofers but I am currently extending you an offer that if your friend can simply get his documents together that it will still be taken care of for you as the 2nd owner. We will need some sort of documentation, though, and I do not think that is too much to ask for warranty service.

Again... as I just mentioned on FB if you can even get his name and the dealer he got it from it can likely get solved quickly.

pm me i can recone it for you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

warrenty ya have to have something this woofer could been passed around and abused before you got even though the guy said was bnib.

pm me i can recone it for you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
warrenty ya have to have something this woofer could been passed around and abused before you got even though the guy said was bnib.

it was bnib from sundown, i got it from my buddy who never used it. good try. and ill buy a new one before i pay to ship it somewhere pay the labor/parts then pay the shipping back.. lol

Assuming he purchased it from an authorized online retailer they likely have a record of his transaction.
I am assuming you have been messaging me on Facebook as well ? So I can simply reply in one place.

The warranty is very clear and simple -- by technicality only the original owner has warranty on woofers but I am currently extending you an offer that if your friend can simply get his documents together that it will still be taken care of for you as the 2nd owner. We will need some sort of documentation, though, and I do not think that is too much to ask for warranty service.

Again... as I just mentioned on FB if you can even get his name and the dealer he got it from it can likely get solved quickly.

thanks man, i will contact you shortly with the info.. and ill just drive up and drop sub off.. thanks again

sry didnt mean to sound that way lol.. just aggrivated today, this is the second build to go wrong today... about to go home for the day and start over tomorrow hahahaha....

You're sure it's BNIB?

I'm definitely not putting your friend down or anything, but is there any possibility that he wanged it too hard, threw off a coil, and tried selling it like he'd never used it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GAMEOVERCCA

10+ year member
INCRIMINATOR AUDIO
GAMEOVERCCA
Hickory NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date