Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

craigzter
10+ year member

erm..hello.
sville, ar
Item(s) for Sale:1/0 KnuKonceptz wirng kit with ring terminals, zip ties, RCA cables, 120A fuse and 10ga speaker wire. All other information and specs can be found here http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KCA-PK0 . Does not come with fuse holder lost it somehow moving it from storage.

Item(s) Description/Condition:Brand new never used.

Price:65 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thanks kangaroux. Description is exactly what it is. Brand new never used equipment. Not letting it go free, plus your getting rca's and speaker wire(cost me an extra $45 ontop of the $60 for just the kit.)

Have decided to use the speaker wire and rca's, I still have the 1/0 cable(both power and ground) and ring terminals and extra 120a fuses. Will take $50 the next 3 days only!!

edIT: Attn Mod(s) If I need to relist the remaining items as not a kit in a different thread I will do so

Bumpity bump bump! Still for sale, grab this while you can and save $10 than buying it from site, everything is new and untouched!

17ft of power

5ft of ground

2 ring terminals

wire loom

and 120a ANL fuse all for $50 shipped!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

craigzter

10+ year member
erm..hello.
craigzter
sville, ar
Start date
Participants