BNIB HP ProBook 440 trade for audio gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booming

CarAudio.com Elite
I have a brand new in the box (still sealed at the time of this post) HP ProBook 440 that I bought for a project at work, but I'm going to end up using a desktop instead. I would be willing to sell, but looking for trades mainly! I am looking mainly for subs, but will consider amps. But please feel free to offer up other's but these would be my 1st choice! I'm looking for a trade pretty close to $450-$500 considering this is BNIB and sale for about $600 (depending on the site you get it from) This is currently loaded with Windows 7 pro, but if you'd like I can open it up and upgrade it to Windows 10 for you (I work in the technology department so I do that stuff all the time) just know it'll take an extra day or 2 to ship it out.

Intel A-Series Quad-Core A10-4655M 2.2 GHz (3 MB Cache)

4 GB DDR3

500 GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive0 GB Solid-State Drive

14-Inch Screen, Intel HD Graphics 5500

Amazon.com : HP ProBook L8D93UT#ABA 14-Inch Laptop (Black) : Computers & Accessories

G1 or g2? Which processor or how much ram would also answer that... Any particular audio gear or anything? Have an RE XXX12v2d2 with 30 mins play time, just sold my amp, didn't have the cash for alty upgrade so moving on. Also have some Hertz HV165 mids, SEAS prestige MC-RC12 mids or sumn like that, Image dynamics xs-28 tweets, beyma sck-65 and beyma 603, clarion 3 say crossover, few cheap HU, and maybe se other can't recall atm.. All the speakers are in excellent shape, and everything functions flawlessly. I'm moving and trying to prevent packing it up if possible. Pm if interested. Can supply pics.

G1 or g2? Which processor or how much ram would also answer that... Any particular audio gear or anything? Have an RE XXX12v2d2 with 30 mins play time, just sold my amp, didn't have the cash for alty upgrade so moving on. Also have some Hertz HV165 mids, SEAS prestige MC-RC12 mids or sumn like that, Image dynamics xs-28 tweets, beyma sck-65 and beyma 603, clarion 3 say crossover, few cheap HU, and maybe se other can't recall atm.. All the speakers are in excellent shape, and everything functions flawlessly. I'm moving and trying to prevent packing it up if possible. Pm if interested. Can supply pics.
G2

Intel A-Series Quad-Core A10-4655M 2.2 GHz (3 MB Cache)

4 GB DDR3

500 GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive0 GB Solid-State Drive

14-Inch Screen, Intel HD Graphics 5500

Pm me about the RE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Booming

CarAudio.com Elite
Booming