BNIB Digital Designs C3b

JBurt09
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Digital Designs C3b

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new, in the box, still in the plastic and tape from when it came from DD.Never used or wired up.

Specs are wayyyy under-rated, as is all of DDs stuff.

Input Sensitivity 0.2V - 6V

Variable High Pass Filter 30Hz - 1.2KHz

Variable Low Pass Filter 30Hz - 500Hz

Variable Sub-sonic Filter 24dB/Oct 10Hz - 100Hz

Variable Bass Boost 0-12dB @ 40Hz

Tested Voltage 14.4

Damping Factor >100

Signal to Noise >100dB

Cont Power at 4 ohm 200W x 2ch

Cont Power at 2 ohm 300W x 2ch

Bridged 600W x 1ch

Dynamic Power 1200w

Efficiency thru Output 65%

Dimensions - mm 244.5W x 54.3H x 420L

Dimensions - inches 16.54L x 9.63W x 2.14H

Shipping Weight 13 lbs

Price:

EDIT: $250 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is included in price.

Item Pictures:

a7e74033.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
PM replied.

Because I forgot to include it before hand and I had already put the amp back in the box and away by the time I remembered.So I took a picture of my username and date in the same spot the other pictures were taken because I figured they would suffice.If you are honestly interested and want a picture of my username and date with the amp I can do it I guess.I have plenty of references though.It's not like I'm trying to screw some one out of a "whopping" $250.
okkk....like i said in the pm, i will buy if you ship COD. i will give you $260 to cover the $9.99 fee for using COD...they overnight you the payment. LMK if you want to sell it. Would get it shipped to my job so it may save a little on shipping as opposed to residential delivery...

okkk....like i said in the pm, i will buy if you ship COD. i will give you $260 to cover the $9.99 fee for using COD...they overnight you the payment. LMK if you want to sell it. Would get it shipped to my job so it may save a little on shipping as opposed to residential delivery...
Why wouldn't you just pay ahead of time?

because id rather make sure i atleast get something for my "whooping" $250. if u couldnt take the extra 30 secs to pull the amp back out of the closet, flip the box open to lay a sheet of paper on it and take a pic, why would i just trust u with my hard earned $? at this price, and it being brand new, did u think just maybe this is the reason it hasnt sold yet? i normally stay on CACO and we already know this thread would have been closed already....the day i get the amp, u receive the payment in the mail the next day. its actually safe for both parties and im not really sure what the problem is...i just sold my m3 COD and it actually was a good idea suggested from the buyer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif...

because id rather make sure i atleast get something for my "whooping" $250. if u couldnt take the extra 30 secs to pull the amp back out of the closet, flip the box open to lay a sheet of paper on it and take a pic, why would i just trust u with my hard earned $? at this price, and it being brand new, did u think just maybe this is the reason it hasnt sold yet? i normally stay on CACO and we already know this thread would have been closed already....the day i get the amp, u receive the payment in the mail the next day. its actually safe for both parties and im not really sure what the problem is...i just sold my m3 COD and it actually was a good idea suggested from the buyer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif...
I listed three links where I have plenty of feedback, all positive without ONE SINGLE hiccup.I'll pull it back out and take pictures again with my username and date in them if it's that big of a deal to people.You have 4 posts here and no buyer feedback.I'm not going to let the amp leave my hands without any type of payment, even COD.If you are interested and would like to buy it through Paypal or something, let me know through PM before 3 today EST and I will ship it out today with another amp I've sold and am shipping today.I am trying to be polite so please don't take anything I've said as rude or anything.I'd like to do business with you and have you add to my positive lists of feedback.

I listed three links where I have plenty of feedback, all positive without ONE SINGLE hiccup.I'll pull it back out and take pictures again with my username and date in them if it's that big of a deal to people.You have 4 posts here and no buyer feedback.I'm not going to let the amp leave my hands without any type of payment, even COD.If you are interested and would like to buy it through Paypal or something, let me know through PM before 3 today EST and I will ship it out today with another amp I've sold and am shipping today.I am trying to be polite so please don't take anything I've said as rude or anything.I'd like to do business with you and have you add to my positive lists of feedback.
i feel you. i said the exact samething when the guy said it to me lol. but then i spoke with the fedex reps and they assured they wouldnt deliver without GUARANTEED payment....but its all good. i really dont need amp, just wanted because it matches my m3a lol....i really didnt get a chance to look at ur refs, and i dont have posts because i only created username because i saw this amp....i will think about it and let u know. thanks for ur time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JBurt09

10+ year member
JBurt09
Central Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from