Power Handling (RMS/Peak) 50/150

Shipping Weight 6 lbs / 2.72 kg

Tweeter Coil Diameter .98" / 2.5 cm

Price:

115 shipped each set.

these are 190 shipped from DD

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

A negative feedback from a known scammer who has a 50 page thread about all the ******** hes caused....Do i need username and date with all the stuff i have sold here? If you want refs see my ebay/caco...seeeing how I am a MOD on caco.

Thanks for the free bump/post dump.

A negative feedback from a known scammer who has a 50 page thread about all the ******** hes caused....Do i need username and date with all the stuff i have sold here? If you want refs see my ebay/caco...seeeing how I am a MOD on caco.
Thanks for the free bump/post dump.
Im sorry. I was wrong. I looked him up. My bad:( but you're supposed to post links to feedback if you dont have 10 ratings on here. Sorry for my confusion. If these were 6.5's id grab a pair.

We need username and date in those pics with a feedback score like that on this forum.
what is worse dude is a mod on caco but yet cant follow simply rules on another forum. EPIC FAIL............

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

xjoeyc23x

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
xjoeyc23x
rhode island
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date