Status
Not open for further replies.

centergod79
10+ year member

TEAM BEETEM
Item(s) for Sale:

Brand New 18" RE XXX D2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This subwoofer has never been used, I have 2 of them, 1 is used and the other I never put in the vehicle. I bought these for personal use, and didn't like the 1, so I am selling the new one.

3 of the pictures I still had in my attachment files, the first picture is just to show I still have the sub in the box, and is still new

Price:

750 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will Ship FedEx after payment is made

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
700 shipped, absolute lowest I'll go, this is not a used sub, and that price shipped would have to be eastern or central time zones, mountain and pacific 720 shipped

That's 113 pounds of subwoofer goodness! And the price is nice!. $1080 new at Sonic. Unfortunately I don't have the space or the electrical for this monster. Glws though.....

TAHTS A GREAT PRICE FOR BNIB! for some reason people bad mouth these. probably because of price, i tried to sell my 2 on ebay for 900 shipped and couldnt get it... KEEP IN MIND PEOPLE THESE COST 150 TO SHIP IN OEM CRATES EACH!!!, and the od of the sub its self (from edge to edge) is 19 1/4... my buddy has some dc xl 18s and they are 17 3/4... just for ref. also one of the rare subwoofers that is in an elite class for some lows! glws op. great price!

TAHTS A GREAT PRICE FOR BNIB! for some reason people bad mouth these. probably because of price, i tried to sell my 2 on ebay for 900 shipped and couldnt get it... KEEP IN MIND PEOPLE THESE COST 150 TO SHIP IN OEM CRATES EACH!!!, and the od of the sub its self (from edge to edge) is 19 1/4... my buddy has some dc xl 18s and they are 17 3/4... just for ref. also one of the rare subwoofers that is in an elite class for some lows! glws op. great price!
yeah I understand all this, but, I'm including shipping though. Also, some people still love sql, and even though I'm not an sql fiend, this is a great woofer for lows. But I wouldn't compare this woofer to a DC XL, maybe a W7, but not a DC sub. ****, I'll put up some numbers with some DC XL's at 48hz, which you could never do with the RE XXX, the DC has a lot less linearity. But you may have been just comparing the cutout, which you're right, you cut out a hole for this sub, other subs will almost fall through.

You wouldn't happen to travel south often would you? I would love to have this and it might be cheaper to meet up than to ship. Are you interested in a trade for a 18" UFO BTL D2 plus cash on my end?

it def wouldn't be cheaper to drive south, I'm about 4 hours from cincinnatti. Also, I really wouldn't want to do a trade at this price, this is sort of a cash deal for 700, if I were to trade it would have to be more at the real value for value, this is a brand new sub. But if you drove to my shop I would definatly compensate, I'd give it to you for the shipping rate ducted, which yould be about 650 for this sub

**** those are pricey subs all most cost as much as both my 18's nice looking woofers though glws
Built in the USA as opposed to overseas. I can tell you this if you're running 2 XS Crossfire 18" subs, their is no way in hell they cost less than this sub, or you got a hell of a steal. As a Crossfire dealer I know those subs are $1000 each, and Crossfire won't allow anyone to sell them any less authorized. Thank for the comp on the looks, but I don't know if your post is helping or hurting my thread, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
That's 113 pounds of subwoofer goodness! And the price is nice!. $1080 new at Sonic. Unfortunately I don't have the space or the electrical for this monster. Glws though.....
Thank man, I wish you had the electrical, and the room, lol

Built in the USA as opposed to overseas. I can tell you this if you're running 2 XS Crossfire 18" subs, their is no way in hell they cost less than this sub, or you got a hell of a steal. As a Crossfire dealer I know those subs are $1000 each, and Crossfire won't allow anyone to sell them any less authorized. Thank for the comp on the looks, but I don't know if your post is helping or hurting my thread, lol
lol yea sorry bro haha i meant nothing bad by it i just mean those are i think the priceyiest subs ive ever seen all ways wanted them but never had the deep pockets for them :[ what ur asking is a lot better then $1000 lol and i get team pricing from crossfire so they were a lotttttttt less then $1000 lol might have to consider that trade u were talking about id really like to try these out

yeah, if you're on the Team Crossfire you get that pricing, but you are still paying $600+ for those xs subs, AND 800+ IF YOU HAVE THE xs-SPL. i DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE, THOSE XS-SPL, OR JUST THE XS'S ARE JUST AS EXPENSIVE AS THESE RE XXX, One of my good friends is on team crossfire and wins the DB drag bass race comp every year almost, with those subs, he's like a 4 time world champion, and he pays that for his xs-spl's. They give thier team members the same as dealer cost, and I'm a dealer so I know what them boys cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

centergod79

10+ year member
TEAM BEETEM
centergod79
Martins Ferry, OH
Start date
Participants