blue print for power acoustik mofo 15 152x d2 box

prolly i just wanted to play it.. they took my amp back an that was my fault so ill have to wait an see @av83 i was lookin at those actually only reason i didnt go with them is cuz the rms on the mofo was better also i wasn't liking there surrounds

well amazon wont take it back but they did give me my money back.. lied my *** off to the hazardous materials guy told him it caught on fire as soon as i hooked it up :)

had to tell somebody.. amazon gave me my money back an told me i can keep the blown sub something about the magnet being hazardous material an they wont take it back but power acoustik said there gonna recone my sub that fucked cuz its still under warranty so i basically i got a sub for free.. when i get both back im gonna have the amp set by a professional.. prolly was my fault

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.