Bluapunkt?

I've had great luck with thier HU's - affordable (for the most part) and durable.

Amps - in the past I think they were pretty average, not great, not bad. The reports that I've seen on the new class T's is that they are very nice. Very very small, safely make rated power, and run cool and efficient.

Speakers - they make some very nice ones and some not so nice ones. Probably safe to say you get what you pay for.

Originally posted by packerfan I dunno how the **** you get off sayin that type of BS....
tear one apart jack A$$ and call sony yourself. They use almost exclusively Sony parts, and furthermore dumb A$$ send one in for service, and you will be sending to a Sony repair facility.

And up there with Eclipse & Alpine?????? ok and so is Boss, dillhole.

Hey,

I've used some blaubunkt headunits in the past. (SanJose and Austin)

Used them in budget installs and like said before they make very nice stuff for the money.

I wouldn't go as far as calling them as being as low as sony's....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif as Blaupunkt has some very nice upperend decks. But I don't think they are as good as more well know companies (i.e. Alpine, Pioneer, Clarion, Eclipse, Panasonic).

But they definetly make good HU's for the $90-$150 market.

Besides this is pretty big company in europe...and Germans do make some kiler audio equipment. So if you like the price, go for it.

btw: i'd stay away from their speakers...you can do much better at the same prices.

Originally posted by MA_Boomin' tear one apart jack A$$ and call sony yourself. They use almost exclusively Sony parts, and furthermore dumb A$$ send one in for service, and you will be sending to a Sony repair facility.

And up there with Eclipse & Alpine?????? ok and so is Boss, dillhole.
Fighting with you is not worth my time....i know whats right obviously you dont, you still need to learn.....ignorance is bliss, you must be happy.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

Originally posted by packerfan Fighting with you is not worth my time....i know whats right obviously you dont, you still need to learn.....ignorance is bliss, you must be happy.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

wow what a well thought out comeback! Truth hurts doesnt it? Well if not, you can call Grand Audio in Waukegan, IL. 847-623-1598, ask for the store owner Kim and tell her you talked with me and heard me talking about Sony and Blaupunkt being basically sister company's because they use much of the same tech. and almost identical parts. They are authorized Blau. and Sony dealers. She will confirm the rep for Sony and Blau. are one and the same person, as well as point out FACTS not some "what I heard BS" like you are saying, that they use the same inside components for the most part. And that they share the same tech. and development teams. Yes different companies, but as I said ask any person who knows a lot about big companies. Bosch and Sony have mutual interests in each other.

Its like GM, just because the GEO brand they came out with was absolute crap, doesnt mean the whole parent company is junk, errr Cadillac, etc. So, yes it is possible that yess Blau. can be considered better than Sony but dont talk crap if you cant back it up pal. And dont take the 4 year old approach out of it when you are proved wrong, by saying Im not worth fighting over. I used that in Jr High buddy. But I guess being a cheesehead does make some sense of how stupid you really think at times. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

arguing.jpg

Yep, you win:rolleyes:

Do you know just how many companies are associated with Sony?

Yes, most of the parts come from sonys buildhouse.

The difference is the technology and mechanical properties of sony vs company X.

Sony's aren't dependable, nor are they known for good sq.

It's about as useless as not buying a ford because GMAC makes parts for them.

OK......they make parts for chevy as well......and your point is?

Everyone is connected to each other in one way or another.

The point is that blaupunkt uses THEIR own technology, not sony's, and that's the

difference. My blau sounds a HELL of a lot better than sonys top of the line models.

Not to mention easier to use, looks better, and the build quality is clearly better.

Jeff

Originally posted by systempimp_1500 My blau sounds a HELL of a lot better than sonys top of the line models.

Not to mention easier to use, looks better, and the build quality is clearly better.

Jeff
whatever makes you feel better man! Ha Ha! Truth hurts I know. Actually they do share the same technology and basically the same think pads etc. Sony's brand is yes by all means cheaper, but at the same time you cant tell me Sony makes all junk. Maybe in the Xplod brand yes. But sony makes very good electronics as a whole, and most of the key developments in electronics comes from Sony's techs. How about we all arrange a conference call with a Blau. rep, I know one personally and you can call Blau. if you think he is not an authorized rep and lets ask him the two company's relationships. Yes, it does hurt when people throw FACTS on you I know, I used to be in ninth grade too and thought by saying something it was fact and actually opinion. Oh the hurt it makes me feel to know someone posted a gay picture like that. Kind of funny you actually have *** pictures like that on your h. drive. So, keep the useless comebacks coming, unless there is actual FACT to anything you are saying than why bother right? Yes Blau. may be a step higher than Sony, but at the same time, its not Nakamichi or even Alpine in most professional opinions. Yes if you like it that's cool, cant fault you for that. The guy asked some opinions and the A$$wipe from Cheeseville had to start in on this BS and cussing and someone needed to put him in place with FACTS instead of idiotic things he thinks he knows about but actually my 2 year old dog knows more about than him.

Yes plenty people know a lot more about C. Audio than me, but I also have been working with Sony and Blau. for oh about 12 years now. I think I know a little about the companies that some just cant pick up on through each web site. Have you personally tore apart a Blau? I didnt think so? Have you had years worth of reputable conv. with dealer reps about these two companies? Hardly. Fine you like the Blau. that is awesome. But dont start sh*t you know nothing about packerasslicker. As far as Im concerned I have proved my points with FACTS and you have done nothing but act like a jr higher, so this thread is closed IMO. If you have some actual facts on something you can PM me otherwise get a life and if you are going to really argue a point better have more than "this is what I know" as your sources. PEACE!

maxx sonixx or whatever makes crappy amps like crunch...but they still make good amps like hifonics amps so don't say that just because they are close it means that they make ALL shitty stuff...

-nate

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

smokeoff

10+ year member
here's my 3 cents
smokeoff
Cambria,WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date