2012-08-27_18-49-46_482.jpg

2012-08-25_05-47-21_835.jpg

2012-08-25_05-47-33_96.jpg

2012-08-25_05-47-40_150.jpg

Parts from Avnet:12 irfp360 @ $2.05

20 irfp064n @ $1.05

Plus misc. gate resistors and what not.

Plus $8 shipping via fedex
there is a certain ammount of cheapness in parts that make those parts actually capable of costing a couple hunderd in the end. unless that is per unit, which might be a price arrow, or future can do. i bought like 36 of the irfp064n's from digikey @ $1.90ea. might be a different ammount, but came to $60. gate resistors and etc can be had from radio shack for 10cents each. just saying, you have to be real carefull who you buy from, or you can get counterfeit, or mis-matched parts that will certainly fail.

there is a certain ammount of cheapness in parts that make those parts actually capable of costing a couple hunderd in the end. unless that is per unit, which might be a price arrow, or future can do. i bought like 36 of the irfp064n's from digikey @ $1.90ea. might be a different ammount, but came to $60. gate resistors and etc can be had from radio shack for 10cents each. just saying, you have to be real carefull who you buy from, or you can get counterfeit, or mis-matched parts that will certainly fail.
exactly. thanks for the bump Heath. Now buy it

well, if i can get some stuff up, and moved, or available, then i would. really trying to hold back on spending right now....and that is extremely hard. not going back to work for 7weeks....

well, if i can get some stuff up, and moved, or available, then i would. really trying to hold back on spending right now....and that is extremely hard. not going back to work for 7weeks....
i can make you a heluva deal.

these are the parts that (brandesamps) gets

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.