Blown Old Style Kicker 600.1 Car Audio Amp - $20 (Rocky Hill, CT)

Participant count
  • Participant list

budget76
10+ year member

fawkin' newb
Please see Blown Kicker 600.1 Car Audio Amp for a pic, don't have time to upload it right now. I used to be on here daily, and have done a whole bunch of deals prior to the ITrader becoming popular. My ebay name is budget76 as well if you want to check my feedback.

Item(s) for Sale:

I got this from a buddy of mine and intended on sending it out to have it repaired. It stopped working one day, and I believe he blew something due to having the gain too high. It still powers on and everything, just has no output. I was quoted $50 or so to repair. This was a GREAT amp, and they frequently tested at over 700 watts actual output. 2 ohm stable, not stable at 1 ohm. I do not have the original end caps, what you see is what you get.

Price:

$20+shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I will ship ASAP, likely in a USPS flat rate box. Figure $13 or so I think their medium flat rate is now.

Please email me at budget1976 at yahoo.com if interested.

Thanks for looking

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.