blown nine.1 - $20

I don't have any use for an amp this big and I'm moving so really just trying to get rid of it. Although I could have sworn alex at ed quoted me higher when I was looking into that route

upload to imageshack or photobucket.. copy their code.. and paste it. Otherwise stop posting the fucking thread, it's been deleted once already.

I am looking at a blown 9.1 thats FS on this site right now. I gave them a call as I think its a power supply issue. I was told its a flat fee$85 plus shipping and they will repair whatever is blown.

Why does no one understand that one of the RULES for a classified ad is that if you have less than ten references, you MUST provide pictures with your username, site, and date?

This isn't negotiable. If this thread really HAS been deleted already, then the OP should really try to read the rules.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.